FACE TO FACE or ZOOM PRIVATE SESSION
$275 (3 hours)
Hands on practical workshop where your partner will learn hands on skills he needs to know, including massage techniques and how to look after you in labour, mentally, physically, and emotionally.
You will learn how to breathe, surrender, and go with-in and allow your body to do what it needs to do.
You will practice Active labour positions, feeling which ones feel suitable and comfortable for your body.
I will take you through the stages of labour and techniques to reduce labour intensity which will empower you and your partner to work as a team creating the best possible Labour filled with LOVE.
In this workshop I will also cover : –
- Creating the birth, you want and desire – how to get clear in your mind about what you want!
- How to create a natural birth experience regardless of where you are birthing
- Pregnancy exercises –‘Tummy Time’ and ‘Ball Time’ getting your baby into the optimal position for natural labouring and birth
- Optimal Foetal Positioning – how it makes a labour of difference long labour or shorter labour!
- Skills and techniques your birth support partner/people really need to know to assist you 100% mentally, physically, and emotionally
- Teaching your partner/support people how to massage you when having contractions and what they can do between contractions to help you ‘let go’ and surrender!
- What contractions are from a biomechanical perspective, and how to work with them
- How the hormones in labour are your best friends and how you can encourage more Oxytocin and Endorphin production
- How to breathe rhythmically through your labour so that you remain relaxed and calm at all times- and through practical demonstrations and experience I will take you into a hypnotic state to show you how you can surrender completely and let go- freeing you up to just get on with the job of labouring – stepping out of your own way!
- You will physically experiment with and practice how the active labour positions feel and how your support person can assist you in those positions
- What the stages of labour are and what you may look like in a particular stage
- Which active labour positions work best for each stage of labour • Organisation of your labour bag – what do you really need?
- Factors to be aware of as a Birth Support Person – the Do’s and Do not……!!
- Things to remember when in labour
For more information contact Gaby on 0418 336 362 or via our Contact page