FACE TO FACE or ZOOM PRIVATE SESSION
$475 (6 hours)
This workshop is designed to empowering you and your partner for your labour journey so you can experience the best possible outcome, where you feel well educated, strong mentally, but also able to breathe and surrender through using Hypnosis in preparation leading up to your labour journey and during your labour. The use of Hypnosis is total underestimated in it potential to assist women in labour and is one of the most powerful tools a woman can use!
I will assist you to gain clarity with what you want to create for your labour journey and assist you to understand the many choices you have available to you, which leads to the most empowering experience for the both of you!
I will also educate your partner to be the best possible support he/she can be, come your baby’s birth- day or night!
In this workshop I will also cover:
Learning the skills of hypnosis for use during your labour:
- History of the belief system
- How Hypnosis and Deep Relaxation Creates a Positive Birth Outcome
- Breathing Techniques
- Birthing using Self Hypnosis
- Dr Grandly Dick Read- the Natural Childbirth educator and author of Childbirth Without Fear
- Where is the fear coming from?
- The Fear Tension Pain syndrome – What it is and how to avoid it
- How the uterus works
- The Laws of the sphincter
- The fight or flight hormones of labour
- What is wrong with Labour?
Childbirth education skills to inform and empower in a positive way include:
- Creating the birth, you want and desire
- How to create a natural birth experience
- What Tummy and Ball time are and how they assist with Optimal Foetal Positioning!
- What your birth support partner/people need to know
- How Support people can massage a labouring woman
- How to remain calm and relaxed, producing endorphins and oxytocin to assist you to cope with the intensity of the contractions
- Breathing techniques associated with established labour
- You will try active labour positions and see how they feel to you
- Signs and symptoms for each stage of labour and what they feel/look like
- Organising your labour bag – what do you really need for labour?
Contact Gaby on 0418 336 362 or via our Contact page