Hypnosis for Birth-Labour preparation
I am currently offering one -to-one sessions via Facetime and Skype.
I am a trained Hynobirthing® instructor and certified Advanced Hypnosis practitioner.
This means she can hypnotise you:
- to have faster and better results with shifting beliefs and fears you have about labour
- to assist in releasing any ‘tension, stress and worries’ you have about labour
- to believe in yourself and your ability to cope with the ‘pain’ associated with labouring
- to clear any past labour/birth trauma that you have not let go of
- so you can visualise your labour clearly, to assist you to feel empowered, calm and clear in your mind about your imminent labour journey
Hypnosis for birth will teach you how to remain completely calm and at peace, yet empowered during your labour, regardless of where you are birthing.
It also assists you in understanding the importance of how to ‘surrender’ to the ‘intensity’ of the contractions, which in turn will assist you to trust in your body’s ability to labour and give birth – naturally!
‘During my many years of working with women I have found the use of hypnosis in preparation for labour to be the most successful way my pregnant clients can learn how to breathe, surrender and let go mentally and physically in preparation for labour’.
As a result of learning hypnosis for birth you will feel:
- mentally strong and empowered about your imminent labour experience
- confident about going into labour
- excited about your labour journey and meeting your beautiful baby
- completely calm and at peace with yourself in the lead up to your childbirth
- fearless about the ‘pain’ as you will learn skills in how to surrender completely to the ‘intensity’
- that you can trust your body and its ability because you will be reminded that you have everything you need physically, to give birth
The key to using hypnosis for birth is practicing the methods taught in my workshops, one-on-one sessions and listening to my CD and Mp3 downloads.
Hypnosis and Childbirth Skills Couples Workshop is not available at this time
For couples who want to experience a completely calm, peaceful and empowered labour experience, where fear has no place
Two consecutive Saturdays 1pm – 4 pm
Dates for 2018Register Now!
In this workshop I will cover:
Learning the skills of hypnosis for use during your labour:
- History of the belief system
- How Hypnosis and Deep Relaxation Creates a Positive Birth Outcome
- Breathing Techniques
- Birthing using Self Hypnosis
- Dr Grandly Dick Read- the Natural Childbirth educator and author of Childbirth Without Fear
- Where is the fear coming from?
- The Fear Tension Pain syndrome – What it is and how to avoid it
- How the uterus works
- The Laws of the sphincter
- The fight or flight hormones of labour
- What’s wrong with Labour?
Childbirth education skills to inform and empower in a positive way include:
- Creating the birth you want and desire
- How to create a natural birth experience
- What Tummy and Ball time are and how they assist with Optimal Fetal Positioning
- What your birth support partner/people need to know
- How Support people can massage a laboring woman
- How to remain calm and relaxed, producing endorphins and oxytocin to assist you to cope with the intensity of the contractions
- Breathing techniques associated with established labour
- You will try active labour positions and see how they feel to you
- Signs and symptoms for each stage of labour and what they feel/look like
- Organising your labour bag – what do you really need for labour?